Saturday, June 02, 2007
Dinner with Zhen Yuan @ Brisbane
Drove to Brisbane from Gold Coast during our honeymoon to have dinner with Zhen Yuan, celebrating his birthday. He treated us to a yummy Indian dinner (butter chicken, chicken briyani, chicken tika, etc) along with 2 of his friends studying and working there. He brought us to Mt Coottah, a panoramic lookout of point of the whole Brisbane city, where we spent some time sharing and praying for him.
- balance studies, ministry and personal life;
- maintain a close relationship with the Lord;
- focus on deepening prayer life;
- assignment on Tue and performance exam coming up;
- strength, discipline and focus.